There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Why Clothing Startups Are Returning To American Factories – Fast Company
- How Comme des Garçons Grew Gosha Rubchinskiy – Business of Fashion
- A three-part series on buying used clothing – Put This On
- The Last Lifestyle Magazine – Racked
- Watchmaking in the Blood – The New York Times
- Levi’s does a St. Patrick’s Day edition of throwback Thursday – Levi’s
- Tickets on sale for Amsterdam Denim Days – Amsterdam Denim Days