Another day and another pair of awesome fades. Today’s Fade is a pair of heavyweight Oldblue Co. 25 oz. 5th Anniversary jeans submitted by Eka Cipta Dannylista of Indonesia. These jeans are only eight months in and already they’ve developed some great overall fades with a beautiful blue cast.
The lap fades and accompanying whiskers are especially attractive, with some additional creases starting to develop around the knees. Not surprisingly the honeycombs are heavily stacked and show great definition making for an nice pair of jeans in anyone’s book. Note the subtle slubbiness coming through in the denim as well. There’s also plenty left in these 25 oz. jeans and it would great to see what they look like a few months from now.
You can keep up with Eka on Instagram.
Oldblue Co. 25 oz. 5th Anniversary Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 25 oz.
- Fabric source: Indonesia
- Made in: Indonesia
- Fit: Slim straight
- Additional Details:
- Veg tanned made in USA horsehide leather patch
- 11 oz. made in USA indigo herringbone pocket lining
- Iron-plated, made in Japan silver laurel leaf doughnut button
- Available at: Currently unavailable.