Fade of the Day – Railcar Fine Goods Spikes X001 (14 Months, 1 Soak)
This pair of Railcar Fine Goods Spikes X001 were sent in by Nick Holcroft of Boise, Idaho, who wore them nearly every day for a year before giving them their first soak. Small holes developed in the crotch, which necessitate three DIY repairs to stop them from growing.
Crisis averted, what’s resulted are some very nice fades, from the whiskers and honeycombs to the wallet fade and even the stacking.
Railcar Fine Goods Spikes X001 Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 13.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Cone Mills in Greensboro, NC, USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Straight slim leg with medium-low rise
- Additional details:
- Railcar’s first and flagship denim jean
- Classic blue indigo shade
- Two-tone thread combination
- Made on manual and vintage machines
- Available at: Railcar Fine Goods for $188