Reminiscing About Defunct Sub-brands of Levi’s: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Goldwin: the Japanese brand behind The North Face Purple Label and Nanamica — Highsnobiety
- Evergreen, if long in the tooth, a (very) thorough review of shoe care products — Wirecutter
- Two hundred years on and Brooks Brothers is still looking ahead — The New York Times
- While Brooks Brothers looks ahead, this blog takes a look back at defunct Levi’s lines — The Denim Eye
- Sit in on Rope Dye’s interview with Lennaert Nijgh of Benzak Denim Developers — Rope Dye
- How much progress have we actually made five years after the Rana Plaza Collapse? — Vogue