There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Levi’s’ newest jeans include size emblazoned across the entire ass — The Onion
- A chit and a chat with Giles Padmore of Iron Heart — Let There Be Talk
- We need to have a talk about transparency — Vogue
- Will consumers ever actually care about sustainability? — Racked
- This is how Vans (the sneaker) are made — Insider