Do summer days ahead make you sad that you’ll have to wear shorts instead of jeans? Give yourself a little boost with today’s Fade of the Day. This sweet pair of Shockoe Atelier Standard Kojimas have been worn for just one year, but look as though they’ve been worn a lifetime.
William who works over at Division Road, Inc. submitted these Standard Kojimas to us. He told us he achieved these fades by building a boat in them, working around Division Road Inc. in them, and hiking the expansive and lush Great Northwest in them as well.
What was once a dark indigo has faded to several different shades of light blue, intersected with pops of white and even some remnants of dark marine blue recall their humble beginnings. There is significant wear in the seat, exposing that classic pale white of the natural denim. Some nice contrasty fading in the lap and knees on top of some tight whiskering and even distressing from cuffing helps to round this pair out into a good looking pair of faded blue jeans.
Shockoe Atelier Standard Kojima Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 14.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Japan (Collect Mills)
- Made in: USA (Richmond, Va.)
- Fit: Slim
- Additional Details:
- Triple-stitching on back pocket opening
- Exposed back pocket double-pronged rivets
- Veg tan leather patch, made in North Carolina
- Belt loops sewn into waist band
- Leather-backed hardware
- Serging on inseam
- Custom buttons
- Available at: Division Road for $250