Women’s Pockets are Too Small and Here’s the Data: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Sexist pockets, by the data — The Pudding
- Outfitting British spies of WWII — JSTOR Daily
- VF Corp could be selling off Lee and Wrangler — Reuters
- Supreme’s latest collaboration was front (and back) page news — The New York Times
- The appointment-only boutique that entertained Paul Manafort’s outrageous wardrobe — CNN
- The life of Levi Strauss — Stuff You Missed in History Class