There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Streetwear’s growing far-right audience — CNN
- Division Road’s continues on with The Patina Post – Division Road, Inc.
- Is 2019 the year of clothing subscription services? — Forbes
- Not sure about that, but here’s why we love old clothes — Put This On
- A near death experience told with Battenwear’s Utility Jacket — Battenwear
- Four Pins actually did die, but it came back again, thanks to Kiya Babzani of Self Edge — GQ