There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Denim Days sets the dates for their next festival — Sourcing Journal
- The vicious cycle retailers can’t escape — Quartz
- 2019’s ten most valuable fashion brands — Highsnobiety
- Digitizing yourself for a better clothes shopping experience — BBC
- How gay fashion goes mainstream — Put This On