There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Green Practices And New Fashion Apps Will Tackle Coronavirus Waste – Forbes
- Forget fast fashion! Six ways to bring clothes back to life – from darning to stain removal – The Guardian
- Clothes That Will Last A Lifetime Because They’re So Expensive You’re Now Afraid To Wear Them – Put This On
- Will We See A #Menswear 2.0? – Die, Workwear!
- Elite Miler Johnny Gregorek Honors His Brother, in the Fastest Way Possible – Runner’s World
- Rivet 50 Radio: Jason Denham – Sourcing Journal