There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Chronicles of Denim Archeologists Live Webinar – Carved in Blue
- Fred Perry Stop Sales of Polo Shirt Due to Far-Right Links – NME
- A Brief History of the Fred Perry Polo Shirt and its Complicated Connections to Hate Groups – The Independent
- Things That Cost More Than What Trump Paid In Taxes – Put This On
- My Watch Story: The Search For A Grandfather’s Omega – Hodinkee
- How Much More Would You Pay For a Sustainable T-shirt? – Vogue Business
- Here’s What It Takes For Fashion Brands To Be Sustainable. Can The Industry Be Saved? – Refinery 29