I saw Drive three times in theaters. I had just finished a summer internship far from home in LA and the glamorized vision of a lonely weirdo stalking the streets at night to electropop music hit very close to home.
I was also early on in my time of “clothes online” and the movie caused a small sensation among the message boards: “Can anyone ID Ryan Gosling’s boots?”, “Where can I find driving gloves like these?”, “Who makes the henley in Drive?” Not to mention the countless requests for a silver satin jackets with an embroidered scorpion…
Join Heddels+ to Keep ReadingThis article is part of our membership program, Heddels+ that includes exclusive content, discounts, giveaways, an online chat forum, and much more. Your memberships help keep our mission alive.
- Exclusive Heddels content
- 2 product giveaways per month
- Ongoing 20% off at Heddels Shop
- Access to Heddels+ Discord community
- Exclusive bonus podcast feed
- Heddels+ discounts at brands and retailers across the industry
- No ads on Heddels