There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Red Wing Made in China – Irish Setter sell out? – Rose Anvil
- Todd Snyder + Champion Make the Coziest Sweats You Don’t Own – InsideHook
- ‘Repair is the new cool’: how Amsterdam started a fashion revolution – The Guardian
- 22-Day / 400km+ Wilderness Camping Trip on Notorious Lake – The Lost Lakes
- Haversack – Clutch Cafe
- American Department Stores Can Save Themselves – Forbes
- Report – Hiro Yanagimachi’s hand welted sneakers – Shoegazing