There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Navigating the Booming Market of Retro Soccer Jerseys – InsideHook
- ‘It’s the industry’s dirty secret’: why fashion’s oversupply problem is an environmental disaster – The Guardian
- Sagara’s Bagus Satrio on the Indonesian Bootmaking Explosion and What’s Coming Next – Stitchdown
- 4 Days in a Stove Hut – Winter Camping in a Snowstorm – Xander Budnick
- Fall Asleep Fast – Unlocking the Secrets to Better Sleep – Valet
- Your Child’s Next Playmate Could Be An AI Toy Powered By ChatGPT – Forbes