Momotaro x Blue Owl Workshop Silk + Zimbabwe Collaboration
The denim heads at Momotaro and Blue Owl Workshop have teamed up again to bring us this collaboration, a soft offering tailored towards people who don’t want to suffer through the struggle of breaking in a dry denim.
To achieve this, Momotaro used a 100% Zimbabwe cotton for the warp and 100% silk for the weft, giving a soft feel to the interior of the jean while keeping the outside consistent with Momotaro’s characteristic slubbiness.
They describe it as “like wearing silk bed sheets wrapped around your legs.” Sounds to us like a perfect summer jean.
- Name: Momotaro x Blue Owl “Silk + Zimbabwe” Model BOM004
- Weight: 13 Oz.
- Fit: Tapered, slim top block, medium rise.
- Denim: Sanforized raw selvedge, 60% Zimbabwe cotton, 40% silk
- Price: $325.00
- Available : Blue Owl Workshop
- Additional Details:
- Deer skin patch
- 5oz indigo chambray pocket bags
- Hidden back pocket rivets
- Pink interior thread
- Made in Japan