Momotaro have been a perennial favorite in the denim community for years now, especially in Southeast Asia. This pair of Momotaro x Japan Blue 0700SP has been worn everyday to university and work by Ohm Arunchai of Thailand. No doubt he’s been wearing them hard, as he’s already had to repair the crotch. Follow him on Instagram.
- Name: Momotaro x Japan Blue 0700sp
- Fabric: Sanforized 100% cotton denim
- Weight: 14.8 oz.
- Fit: Slim Tapered
- Unique Features:
- Painted “battle” stripes on back pocket
- Pink inseam stitching and selvedge ID
- Available for $210 at Cultizm