Fade of the Day – Hans Company (2 Years, 4 Washes, 8 Soaks)
This fade is coming to you by Anhindito Bayu from Indonesia. If you haven’t heard of Hans Company yet, you might want to remember them now. These jeans have been worn for 2 years and the natural wear on them has really come through. The overall jean has a sanded coat to it with accents of harsh fade lines. The honeycombs are nicely stacked with a thick wallet fade to add to the overall character of the jean.
You can follow Anhindito over on Instagram.
- Name: Hans Company HS 202
- Fabric: Zimbabwe cotton selvedge denim
- Weight: 17.5 oz.
- Fit: Slim straight
- Unique features:
- Red hickory stripe back pocket lining
- Hidden rivets
- Veg tanned Brazilian buffalo leather patch
- Available for $65 at Hans Company