After dogs, and denim, it’s hard to argue that a good pair of boots aren’t also man’s best friend. They’ll keep your feet dry come snow or rain, and keep you truckin’ for miles, just like today’s fade has done for reader Daniel Rodriguez of Los Angeles.
He submitted his pair of Wolverine 1000 Mile boots after knocking them around for 3 years. During that time he’s worn them for his daily motorcycle commuting, hikes, long walks to the office, and even on dates (after a quick clean).
The evidence of wear is evident; there’s plenty of greying on the toecaps and even some on the ankle. The leather sole has plenty of character, too. They’re due for a resole too, which will likely give these boots a new lease on life.
Wolverine 1000 Mile Black Boots
- Material: Black cowhide leather
- Fabric source: Horween in Chicago, IL, USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: D (average/medium width) or 3E (slightly more wide)
- Additional details:
- Wolverine’s signature footwear model
- Goodyear welt constructed
- Vibram heel
- Waxed cotton laces
- 4 eyelets
- 3 speedhooks
- Available at: Amazon for $189.90 – $360