There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Help bring Teddy Grasset‘s murderers to justice — Jalopnik
- Bidding adieu to Bill Cunningham — The New York Times
- Alden’s European Sales Director warns of fashion’s dangers — Permanent Style
- The North Face to bring ‘Purple Label’ influenced brand to US, still not Purple Label — Gear Patrol
- A rare interview with Junya Watanabe — The New York Times