There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- This is what a $1500 pair of jeans looks like — Bloomberg
- Visvim dives deep with a lost fabric — Visvim
- The ingredients for a sustainable American-made clothing brand — The Good Trade
- Clobbercalm goes into brick and mortar — Clobbercalm
- Reasoning pre-distressed clothing — The Guardian
- The high-tech fabric that thins out the bulky winter clothing — Quartz
- L.L. Bean puts more ducks in a row with more production — CBS