This pair comes to us from Ferdinand Andrew, who hails from one of the best fading location in the world: Indonesia. Aside from knowing his location, there isn’t much else we know about these. What the eye test tells us, is that while these may not have the craziest amount of creasing you’ll ever see (although plenty), what they do have is an insane amount of contrast in all faded areas. These spots look like they have lost nearly all their indigo, if not all, while some neighboring areas look like they could be from a brand-new pair. That’s something you don’t see every day.
You can follow Ferdinand on Instagram.
The Worker Shield SH 011 X Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton unsanforized denim
- Fabric weight: 23 oz.
- Fabric source: Japan
- Made in: Indonesia
- Fit: Slim Straight
- Additional Details:
- Goatskin leather patch
- Button fly
- Matte black, dual-prong doughnut buttons
- Black-and-white hickory stripe back pocket lining
- Navy and red chainstitched outsell construction
- Available at: Inquire for availability at Darahkubiru