Fade of the Day – Railcar Spikes X001 (14 Months, 2 Washes, 2 Soaks)
There’s something to be said for a pair of jeans that has been made in-house and in the USA, like today’s Fade of the Day. This pair of Railcar Fine Goods Spikes X001 comes to us from Heddels reader Nathan Anderson of Kansas City, Missouri.
Speaking of American businesses, Nathan owns a coffee roasting company, and he wore these jeans often while working with those magical beans. Plus, while chasing his kids around. As part of a four-pair rotation, these jeans weren’t worn every day, so they weren’t worn into the ground either (see what we did there?)
You can follow Nathan on Instagram.
Railcar Fine Goods Spikes X001 Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 13.5 oz.
- Fabric source: Cone Mills in Greensboro, NC, USA
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Straight slim leg with medium-low rise
- Additional details:
- Railcar’s first and flagship denim jean
- Classic blue indigo shade
- Two-tone thread combination
- Made on manual and vintage machines
- Available at: Railcar Fine Goods for $188