Proper Shoe Care According to Japanese Shoeshine Masters: The Weekly Rundown
There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Working workwear into your summer ‘fits — Die, Workwear!
- ’90s nostalgia revived these heritage brands — CNBC
- Mom-and-pop shoe stores are getting the boot from shoe brands — The New York Times
- “Streetwear” doesn’t have to be a dirty word — Vogue
- Gloria Vanderbilt, famed jeans designer, dies at age 95 — Business of Fashion
- A re-cap of Kingpins NY — Sportswear International
- Proper shoe care according to Japanese shoeshine masters — Put This On