There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- This Sustainable New Denim Is Made From Nettle – Gear Patrol
- Run To Be visible – Patagonia
- Paris Fashion Week SS22 Denim Highlights – Denim Dudes
- Garmology: You’ve worn that before! – With Professor Andrew Grove – Well Dressed Dad
- Ownership, Quality, and Continuing Narrative Threads with Trevor Davis of William Ellery – Hatchet Outdoor Supply
- Why People Are Still The Missing Piece Of The Sustainability Puzzle – And What Fashion Can Do About It – The Interline
- The Ultimate Care Guide To Coat And Jacket Maintenance – Mr. Porter