There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- Freenote’s Andrew Brodrick on Pairing Boots with The Right Denim, and How to Manufacture in the US – Stitchdown
- Bring Back Clean Climbing – Patagonia
- What Digital IDs Can Do for Fashion – Business of Fashion
- What Can Watches Learn From Streetwear – Hodinkee
- The Stitchdown Cobbler Guide: Where to Get Your Shoes & Boots Repaired, Resoled, and Rebuilt – Stitchdown
- Amsterdam Denim Days CEO On Rebooting The Consumer-Facing Festival – Sourcing Journal
- Is George Costanza Aime Leon Dore’s Muse? – Put This On