There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- What Makes Something an Heirloom? – Put This On
- Fashion: Style Debate – Can (Or Should) Shorts Be Formal? – MR PORTER
- Trail runners for hiking? – Paul Messner
- The Alaskan Cabins Project – The Filson Journal
- Levi’s Unveils Plant-Based 501 Jeans – Sourcing Journal
- How Do You Know If Your Clothing Is Compostable? – Eco Cult
- (106 yr old) Why boots killed 75,000 Soldiers in WW1 – Rose Anvil