We’ve seen them before here on Fade Friday and now the legendary fades continue with another pair of Naked & Famous Elephant 2s. In case you forgot, these indigos are 22 ounces of heavyweight raw denim hide.
Despite their armor-like density, Bryan has stuck it out to create some almost three-dimensional fades. Friction from two years of wear and some serious biking put some this pair to the test. After one soak and a wash in the Cancun beaches, the combs and the stacks are almost geometric.
- Name: Naked and Famous Elephant 2
- Fabric: 100% cotton Japanese raw selvedge denim
- Weight: 22 oz.
- Fit: Weird Guy, tapered and low rise
- Unique Features
- Naked & Famous branded buttons
- Heavyweight leather patch
- No longer available
Think your jeans are worthy of Fade Friday fame? Send your pics to [email protected]