One year, one wash. That’s the routine for this pair of well-faded Rising Sun & Co. jeans. Today’s fade comes from reader Isaac Paul of Los Angeles who has worn this pair of Straight Razor jeans almost every day for the past three years.
Paul says he avoided washing and soaking these jeans when he first got them. A coffee spill, which bears a permanent stain, forced Paul to give the jeans a wash at the 8-month mark. Since then, it’s been one wash a year for the jeans. The pockets are frayed, the inner waist band patch is tearing away, and the back pocket selvedge gusset is prying itself free. Could another year of wear land them in a Fade Friday?
- Name: Rising Sun & Co. Straight Razor
- Fabric: Cone Mills 100% cotton selvedge denim
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Fit: Slim
- Unique Features:
- Logo apex stitching on back pockets and coin pocket
- Expandable gusset, selvedge back pockets
- Aged leather patch
- Two-prong clinch copper rivets
- Available for $275 at Rising Sun Jeans