Fade of the Day – Evisu No. 2 Lot 2000 (6 Years, Unknown Washes)
Submitted via our recent Mottainai Contest, today’s Fade is a pair of Evisu No. 2 Lot 2000‘s. From one of the originators, this Osaka 5 member has achieved some beautiful mid-blue tones over 6 years of wear. With abundant vertical streaking, the looser fit has resulted in some relaxed whiskers and honeycombs. This one also gets some bonus fade points for the subtle crotch repairs and train tracks.
- Name: Evisu No. 2 Lot 2000
- Fabric: Sanforized Japanese redline selvedge denim
- Fit: Straight
- Unique Features:
- Hidden rivets
- Continuously sewn leather patch
- Hand-painted “Gull” arcuate
- Available for ~$195 on Rakuten.