The first real jeans were made in San Francisco, and so are today’s Fade of the Day. Reader Hayden Knorr of Alberta, Canada, wore these Tellason Ladbroke Grove jeans daily for two years and gave them just two soaks in that time. He’s since retired them to household and renovation wear, but he says the sweat, blood, dirt, and dust have only helped to enhance this pair’s fades.
To keep up with Hayden, and see his amazing photography, check him out on Instagram.
- Name: Tellason Ladbroke Grove
- Fabric: 100% cotton sanforized cotton Cone Mills White Oak selvedge denim
- Weight: 14.75 oz.
- Fit: Slim tapered
- Unique Features:
- Partially lined back pockets
- Leather Patch from Tanner Goods
- Made in San Francisco, USA
- Available for $220 at Tellason