Fade of the Day – Oldblue Co. The Beast (18 Months, Unknown Washes)
They must breathe denim over there because we have yet another eminent fade from Indonesia. Okti Giffari has worn his Oldblue Co.‘s for a year and a half and they have produced this white grainy look throughout the entire jean. The honeycombs are stacked and have harsh lines that can only be created with hard wear. The front of the jean has very little to no indigo left with a harsh knee fade to complement the entire jean.
You can find Okti over on Instagram.
- Name: Oldblue Co. The Beast
- Fabric: Unsanforized Japanese selvedge denim
- Weight: 21 oz. pre-soak, 23 oz. post-soak
- Fit: Slim
- Unique features:
- Hidden rivets
- Felled inseam
- 12 oz. Okayama red hickory pocket lining
- Available for $286 at Chain Stitches