Fade of the Day – Nobrandedon TJA501XX (1 Year, 4 Months, 1 Wash)
Here’s betting most of our jeans can’t stand up on their own after they’ve been worn for a year and four months with just one wash. This pair of ultra-starchy Nobrandedon TJA501XX comes to us from Firdaus Bakau of Indonesia.
These 17.75oz bad boys have been worn daily, no fancy routines, and they’re showing lots of promise already. The whiskers are blade-like in their sharpness, and the honeycombs are like ripples of water. And are those brass knuckles we spy in the back pocket? Certainly not a pair of jeans to be messed with.
You can follow Firdaus on Facebook.
- Name: Nobrandedon TJA501XX
- Fabric: 100% Zimbabwe cotton, unsanforized deep indigo selvedge denim
- Weight: 17.75oz.
- Fit: Straight
- Other features:
- Hidden selvedge knife pocket
- Tucked belt loops
- Slubby chambray pocket bags
- Available for $159 at Nobrandedon