Come on guys, you know the drill, you know what this is. So lets get down to brass tacks and check on our Fade Of The Day. Today’s is a pair of Shockoe Atelier Rainbow Nep jeans sent in by Matt of Virginia.
Matt has had these jeans for a couple years and gave them a handful of washes and a soak. Two years in and Matt’s jeans are starting to fade a bit throughout, the overall garment lightening several shades. He’s got some decent fades starting but the real point of interest is the distressing and repair work at the crotch, back pocket, and cuffs. The repairs were done in navy thread where there had already been a good deal of indigo loss. These new contrasting details have made for fine additions to the jean, and when the jean really starts to shed that indigo they are going to stand out even more. Good stuff!
Shockoe Atelier Rainbow Nep Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 76% cotton, 12% acrylic, 12% polyester
- Fabric weight: 13 oz.
- Fabric source: Japan (Kuroki Mills)
- Made in: USA
- Fit: Slim
- Additional Details:
- Low-mid rise
- Rainbow-colored neps/flecks
- Veg-tanned leather patch
- Exposed back-pocket rivets
- Triple-stitching on back pockets
- Button fly
- Free repairs for the life of the jeans
- Available at: No longer available.