There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- True Religion Files for Bankruptcy Again as Denim’s Allure Fades – Bloomberg
- Trend forecasters predict a more trendless future – Vogue Business
- Neiman Marcus to file for bankruptcy as soon as this week – Reuters
- Eastlogue & The Rise of Korean Fashion – Die, Workwear!
- Generation Cool: How Levi’s Keeps It Rocking For Investors & Fans – Forbes
- Wrangler Surpasses Global Water Goal, Saves 7 Billion Liters – WWD