There’s a ton of great stuff out there. And, while we would love to cover it all, we thought it best to just give it to you straight. The Weekly Rundown is here with the latest happenings from around the web.
- What a Screen Can’t Capture About Fashion – The New Yorker
- Garmology: Still buying shoes in a world on fire – With Alec Leach, former editor of Highsnobiety – Well Dressed Dad
- Shoe Toe Taps: Everything You Ever Wanted to Know – Stitchdown
- 8-Day Solo Wilderness Camping Trip – Blue Walleye and Auroras – Xander Budnick
- Unwrapping Plastic Fashion Packaging: What are the Eco-Friendly Alternatives? – Ecocult
- Noone’s Doing Workwear Like Randy’s Garments – High Snobiety
- Newish Jewish, at Kossar’s and Beyond – The New Yorker