Mike Hodis and his team at Rising Sun & Co. have been busy lately. In the last few months, they’ve regularly released products every couple weeks that continues to show off their affinity for vintage workwear, but updating them with slightly more modern fits. The latest release, the Packer Two Tone Vest, fits right in with their other releases and as usual, it’s packed full of details.
Starting with the fabric, it boasts two main fabrics: a 12 oz. khaki herringbone twill and a 11.5 oz. Cone Mills 2X1 selvedge denim. There are plenty of flap pockets for all your miscellaneous knickknacks and you’ll be able to keep them secure with natural corozo dyed buttons.
Whether you’re a fan or not, cinch backs are becoming more prominent and this vest proudly features a contrast khaki cinch back in the back. As a reminder of the workmanship and high quality fabrics used in the vest, there is a flat busted selvedge detail running up the back seam.
- Name: Rising Sun & Co. Packer Two Tone Vest
- Fabric: 12 Oz. 100% Cotton Khaki Twill, 11.5 Oz. 2X1 Denim from Cone Mills
- Other Details:
- Cinch back with a steel buckle
- Pleated flap pockets
- 2 eye natural corozo dyed buttons
- Flat busted selvedge center back detail seam
- Concealed chest pocket
- Available at: Rising Sun & Co. for $275.00 USD