Fade of the Day – Iron Heart IH-666-UHR (14 Months, Unknown Washes, 2 Soaks)
Who doesn’t love a nicely beat up pair of Iron Hearts? We do, so we made them our Fade of the Day. Like all good jeans, their denim is known to take whatever the wearer throws at it, and come out looking better for it.
Case in point, these IH-666-UHR denim coming to us from Thomas Fahey in New York City. Thomas has been wearing these for a little over a year, and with only 2 soaks on them, they look very well loved.
With some minor repairs done by Iron Heart on the crotch, these are shaping up to be beautiful, just look at the whiskering on these! The overall fading is subtle right now, but it’s visible, and will only grow more interesting with time.
Iron Heart IH-666-UHR Raw Denim Jeans
- Fabric: 100% cotton unsanforized raw selvedge denim
- Fabric weight: 21 oz. pre-soak, 23 oz. post-soak
- Fabric source: Japan
- Made in: Japan
- Fit: Slim cut
- Additional details:
- Unsanforized or “loom state” fabric
- Proprietary Iron Heart fabric
- Hidden rivets
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Reinforced back pockets
- Available at: Iron Heart for $395